Special Promotion: 5 Free Greeting Cards with any purchase of $25. Use coupon code BONUSCARDS
Sunny weather, cool evenings and fresh flowers are just a few of the reasons why June is a popular month for weddings! For this month's contest, we're taking a cue from the popular adage that every bride should have "something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue" for their wedding. Submit a photo of Something Blue for chance to win a $25 Viovio gift card!
- Crayola started including Cornflower Blue in their crayon boxes in 1949.
- The North American Bluebird Society was founded in 1978 in order to preserve the species that has been in decline due to habitat loss.
- Only about 2.2% of the world's population has blue eyes
- All entries must be submitted by Thursday, June 21st.
- The winner will be announced on Wednesday, June 27th.
- There is no restriction on number of entries
- Judging will be based on community voting - 5 allowed per user/IP
PrizesThe photo with the most votes will win a $25 Viovio gift certificate!
How to EnterTo enter, upload a photo, click the edit button and select "Something Blue" under Contests. Still need help? Watch this helpful tutorial.
This is just for fun, so don't worry if the pictures aren't perfect. You could have a hilarious or heartwarming caption that could grab just as many votes as a perfect photo.
"Sounds Great, I'm Lost!"Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Contest is closed.
- Contest runs Tue 29 of May, 2012 (13:14 UTC) through Thu 21 of Jun, 2012 (22:15 UTC)
- Judging will be completed by Wed 27 of Jun, 2012 (22:15 UTC)
- Votes Per Person: 5